To get the best possible experience please use the latest version of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or Microsoft Edge to view this website. Our ramp and fleet service team members ensure baggage and cargo services run smoothly while maintaining proper movement of aircraft – on and off the gates. Outside of the office, Fabrizio has a passion for food, live music, and video games. When he is not at work, you can find him tuning one of his guitars or setting up a game of padel. Join our Talent network to receive updates on new opportunities and company news.
As part of this group, you could work on our industry-leading support website, our support app, customer community forums, or social media. Areas of work include Content Editing, remote customer service Graphic Design, User Experience Design, Production, Web Analysis, Content Strategy, and Program Management. Our customer service teams are a key voice of our company.
What Do Customer Service Representatives Do? (Job Description)
Financial incentives are available on various programs that increase the base hourly rate. Some pay by the record or entry, while others pay by the talk minute, sales or a combination of both. Kelly is an SMB Editor specializing in starting and marketing new ventures. Before joining the team, she was a Content Producer at Fit Small Business where she served as an editor and strategist covering small business marketing content. She is a former Google Tech Entrepreneur and she holds an MSc in International Marketing from Edinburgh Napier University. Our total rewards package includes up to $8K/year in tuition assistance, 401(k) savings plan with company match, 8 weeks parental leave, 50% off your Verizon wireless service and more.
- When you become part of the support and service teams at Apple, you become part of the personal connection that strengthens the relationship people have with their Apple products.
- You may be surprised by the sheer number of positions there are for remote employees.
- Enjoy the freedom and flexibility of working from home as an independent contractor.
- Their skills span industries, with years of experience in sales, customer service and tech support.
If I can fix their problem, it’s like I’m helping them get their world back. HubSpot is hiring remote customer support specialists to grow and support its West Coast users. HubSpot service reps field customer requests and troubleshoot problems with HubSpot products and are responsible for helping customers get the most out of the company’s products and services. In this role, you’ll work roughly 40 hours a week and have unlimited vacation days. The job duties of a remote customer service agent can vary depending on the employer.
Work from Home Customer Service Jobs
Customer service is one of the most in-demand remote jobs. It also offers a comfortable salary without requiring a college degree. By creating a compelling resume, networking, and using a trusted job board, you can land a remote customer service job and enjoy the freedom flexible work provides. Did you know that customer service is one of the most in-demand remote jobs? Every day, there are thousands of remote customer service jobs posted to the FlexJobs site.
The first job description is a good example of the typical skills and responsibilities of a customer service representative. The second job description provides a detailed job brief, including salary and typical working hours. And the third example is a “less is more” example of a brief list of common skills and responsibilities.
Laid Off vs. Fired: What Are the Differences and How Do They Affect Your Job Search?
As we work to restore American Airlines to the greatest airline in the world, it’s your voice, ability to problem solve, develop relationships and take care of our customers that makes the difference. Our customer experience is a reflection of your experience as an employee. We’re committed to making your experience great so you can do the same for our customers.
- If you’re a star at your job you will have respect, admiration, excellent compensation, and an opportunity to grow.
- And, if you’ve got a knack for communication and problem-solving, that remote job might just fall under customer service.
- And of course, to find remote work options, tailor your resume for remote jobs.
- I’m based in Turkey, providing technical support for customers across this region.
- They generate value during every interaction by ensuring team members are equipped with the skills and tools required to do so.
While this position is usually in-office, it can easily be made remote as conversations can occur over the phone, via email, or even video conferencing. Just because you’re not face-to-face with customers doesn’t mean you can slack off on your tone and presence. This may be easier for a call center agent or support rep who gets to speak with customers on the phone. However, when your only means of communication is email or live chat, all you have to represent yourself and your reputation are your written words.
Customer service jobs with the brands you love
So, make sure you’re always getting your point across clearly and leaving no room for misinterpretation. Working from home calls for proper remote work practices, as it can be challenging to stay self-motivated to work alone. However, if you are interested or need to do so, it can be the perfect decision to match your lifestyle. And, if you’ve got a knack for communication and problem-solving, that remote job might just fall under customer service. You may be surprised by the sheer number of positions there are for remote employees. However, before diving in headfirst, you may wonder if you have what it takes to handle a remote customer service position.
Whatever the case may be, your current situation may call for you to look into remote jobs. Customer service professionals can earn a comfortable salary. The average salary in the U.S is around $40,000 per year, but some management roles pay as high as $90,000!
Customer Care Center Agent
If you love using your tech skills to solve problems, join the team supporting our business and government customers. In this hybrid role, you’ll have flexibility to work both remotely and on-site. If so, this fully remote opportunity could be a great fit for you. In this role, you’ll use your solution-finding and technical skills to save the day for our customers. CommentSold is a commerce platform that connects retailers with buyers. In this role, you’ll resolve customer complaints and troubleshoot problems that occur on the software.
- We provide ongoing education, community support, and valuable resources
to encourage agent success and deliver exceptional customer experiences.
- To get started, browse these resume examples for customer service jobs.
- Since not all customer service representative jobs are the same, not all customer service representative job descriptions should be the same either.
- Given their prominent customer-facing role in the company, it is important to have a job description carefully tailored to attract candidates who have the necessary skills.
- Plus, these roles are in demand, so with the right job search plan, you can go from overlooked job seeker to sought-after candidate.
- You’ll get to know our product line and become an expert at advising customers.
- These employees are excellent team players and understand how to support their teammates to produce positive customer engagement.